- Gold edged up to trade near a 13-month high on Tuesday, supported by hopes the U.S. Federal Reserve will not raise interest rates as soon as next week's meeting.
- Spot gold was up 0.2 percent at $1,269.40 an ounce by 0036 GMT, not far from Friday's peak of $1,279.60, its highest since Feb. 3, 2015.
- U.S. gold for April delivery gained 0.5 percent to $1,269.90 an ounce.
- Palladium also had a strong day and rose 4.2 percent to $578.50 an ounce, the highest since Nov. 12.
- Asian shares inched higher after global oil prices soared to three-month highs on growing hopes of more coordinated measures from oil-producing countries to stem tumbling prices.
Tuesday, 8 March 2016
Mcx Trading Tips: Get Bullion Live Market Updates
We at CapitalHeight have launched the Bullion Premium Services and Accuate MCX Trading Tips especially for those people who prefer to do trade in huge amounts and multiple lots.We would make sure that you make up high profits when you invest money in bullion premium. Free trial is available.For 2 Days Free Trial, please visit our site at www.capitalheight.com/bullion-premium.php or Call at 0731-6615050, 9993066624.