- Gold steadied on Tuesday after falling for three days.
- Spot gold was trading up 0.1 percent at $1,244.3 an ounce by 0059 GMT.
- U.S. gold was up 0.1 percent at $1,245.30 a tonne.
- The United States may be in line for an interest rate hike as soon as April.
- Asian stocks wobbled on Tuesday as the hawkish comments from Fed officials stoked uncertainty about policymakers' intentions less than a week after Fed Chair Janet Yellen had set out a more cautious path to rate increases this year.
- Sale of 135,148 ounces of gold bullion at average price of $1,260/ounce for proceeds of $170.3 million.
Tuesday, 22 March 2016
Live MCX Holi Offer; Free Trading Tips
Money CapitalHeight Research Pvt. Ltd is one of the best companies which assure for great benefits to the small investors or individual investors without having any worry about others. We are providing MCX Tips, Free Intraday MCX Tips, MCX Trading Tips, Bullion Tips, Nifty Option Tips, Live Tips, Commodity Tips on mobile . For more info visit www.capitalheight.com/bullion-premium.php or call us on 9993066624 and 0731-6615050.