- Gold struggled to recover from overnight losses on Tuesday on expectations of a Federal Reserve rate hike next week and a robust dollar.
- Spot gold XAU= was little changed at $1,071.52 an ounce by 0009 GMT. It fell as much as 1.6 percent on Monday to hit a session low of $1,069.66.
- Bullion has lost about 9.5 percent for the year, its third straight annual decline, on expectations of the rate hike.
- The central bank's biggest purchase in five months failed to provide much support for the gold price.
- Oil prices skidded to their lowest level in nearly seven years on Monday as a global glut showed no signs of abating. Stock markets fell.
Tuesday, 8 December 2015
Accurate MCX Bullion Tips & Market Outlook for Today
CapitalHeight provide customized services to our clients as per their requirements irrespective of the size and type of their portfolio at very reasonable rates. For us, the first priority is profit of our clients and we achieve this by working constantly for them and their good. Visit our site www.capitalheight.com/bullion-premium.php. For Accurate Mcx Gold, silver Tips & Market Update Call at 0731-6615050, 9993066624.